Evaluate and manage quality, quantity, reliability and sustainability of all aspects of water resources.
- Undertake groundwater resource investigation and assessment, salinity management, investigation of surface water – groundwater interaction and natural resource management.
- Conduct technical work, monitoring financial and technical outputs according to project specifications
- Prepare high quality reports and present results to clients
- Prepare proposals on marketing strategies
- Supervise and train staff
- Develop new hydraulic models of watercourses
- Interpret results from current hydrological tests and models
- communication skills
- organisational skills
- enjoy working outdoors
- observational skills
- problem solving skills