Gardiner Foundation 2019 Tertiary Scholarship Program
Application open: 01 Aug 2018
Application close: 28 Oct 2018, 5pm
Terms: Up to 3 years
Gardiner Dairy Foundation is proud to offer tertiary scholarships to up to seven individuals residing in Victorian dairy communities, commencing studies in 2019 to pursue a career that will either directly benefit the dairy industry and/or benefit dairy communities. Each scholarship is worth $10,000 per year and is available for the first three years of a scholar’s University or TAFE course.
The Gardiner Dairy Foundation’s Vision is to continue to invest in emerging leaders and practices to help develop a long-term future for the dairy industry. Supporting rural people beginning tertiary study contributes to achieving this vision.
The Victorian dairy industry is an exciting industry with a multitude of career opportunities, employing approximately 50,000 people in diverse jobs ranging from engineering to international trade.
Applications are now invited from people who are:
- Pursuing a career through their chosen course that will either directly benefit the dairy industry and/or benefit dairy communities
- Commencing their first year of full-time tertiary study in 2019 (University or TAFE)
- Required to move away from home to take up their chosen course
- Australian citizens.
Applications will be assessed and shortlisted on the following criteria:
- Potential to make a positive contribution to the Victorian dairy industry or its rural communities
- Academic commitment and achievement
- Personal achievement and community involvement